Video Poker Basics
Video Poker Games
Progressive Video Pokers
Video Poker Software
General Video Poker Tips
The following are general tips intended to help you improve your
chances of winning, however we can not accept any liability for any
losses you may incur even when following these tips. You should also
bear in mind that these are general tips and that you need to fully
familiarize yourself with the rules and payouts of the exact Video Poker
Game you are going to play.
- Don't break up a straight or flush to draw a straight flush, except
to a royal flush.
- you should draw to eight-way straight flushes, which are four consecutive
cards of the same suit, in preference to a high pair.
- Draw to a low pair, rather than four to a straight; the one exception
is a king high 'eight-way straight'.
- If you have two or three honours of different suits, draw three cards(if
you can keep two of the same suit, then do so) With a choice, keep the
lower honours (Jack, Queen is better than Jack Ace).
- Alway draw one card to a royal flush, unless you already have a straight
- A three-card royal flush is a better draw than four to a flush!
- Never break up a full house.
- Draw to any three-card straight flush rather than to two honours.
To see more click Intercasino
To view our pages which are aimed at helping you learn more
about Video poker please use either the links on the left hand side or
the links below:
Poker Rules - Video
Poker Hands - Video
Poker Background - Video
We recommend Jackpot City Online Casino as a great
place to play video poker!