Set us as your Homepage!
Video Poker Basics
Video Poker Games
Tens or Better
Jacks or Better
2 Ways Royal
Progressive Video Pokers
Video Poker Software
Video Poker Resources
Tens or Better
The object of Tens or Better is to obtain a five-card poker hand that contains a winning combination. The better your hand, the bigger the payout (see the paytable on the machine). You choose how many and which of your cards are to be replaced. You may replace your cards only once.
To play the game
· Choose the value of the coins you wish to wager each round, by clicking on the + and – buttons on the leftof the screen.
· Click Bet One or Bet Max to select the number of coins you wish to wager. Each click on the Bet One button increases your bet by the value of the coin you selected. Pressing Bet Max increases your bet to the maximum amount possible – that is five coins – and deals the cards automatically. You can also click the appropriate column on the winnings table to specify your bet size.
· Click Deal (if you did not press Bet Max).
· Choose which cards you wish to keep by pressing the Hold button underneath the card, or by clicking on the card itself.
· Click Deal to replace the cards that you did not choose to hold.
· If you do not obtain a winning combination, the round is over and you can start over. If you do obtain a winning combination, see the next section.
If you end up with a winning hand, you can accept the win (press Collect), or you have the option to Double it. Should you choose to Double, the dealer draws an open card and you are given 4 unexposed cards to choose between. If you choose a card that is lower than the dealer's, you lose your original win. If the cards are equal, it is a tie, and you have the option to collect your original winnings (press Collect) or Double again. If your card is higher, you win double the amount of your original winnings. You then have the option to collect your winnings or Double even further.
You can also choose to Half Double, which means you only double for a half of your winning amount with the remainder being awarded to your account balance. You cannot Double or Half Double, if your winning amount exceeds $2000.
You can move the Double window (if enabled from the Options section) by dragging it with the mouse. Doubling is a separate game round, and can be viewed as such in the Game History. During doubling the Bet meter displays the amount wagered for doubling: the full or half of the previous round’s win amount. The Win meter displays the win amount of the current round.
Bet Max Bet all five coins with one click and deal cards automatically.
Note on large wins: Winning amounts of $10,000 or more are considered to be large wins. Games involving large wins are verified by a live operator.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a game while playing for Real Money, re-establish your Internet connection and log back into the casino. You will be automatically directed to the game that was interrupted so you can continue playing.
Copyright 2003 video poker games online rules